[78-L] CIO Education Department 78s

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Wed Jul 21 19:22:13 PDT 2010

Thomas Stern wrote:
> no response so far!

I'm looking, I'm looking!  What I'm looking thru is the book for the
Bear Family box set "Songs For Political Action" but there is no single
discography -- they are separately as part of the narrative.  I don't
see any of these titles listed as part of the box set itself.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com

 > There is an additional single disc which I failed to include - very
limited information in the catalog record: