[78-L] "Hot Jazz for Sale: Hollywood's Jazz Man Record Shop" discount

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Wed Jul 21 15:02:50 PDT 2010

Just a plug - Lulu.com is offering my book on the Jazz Man Record Shop for 15% off. This is due to some kind of snafu they claim that they had in their system that limited Internet searches for the book. True or not, you can take advantage of this if you haven't already bought my book.

Also - the accompanying CD, with recordings made for the Jazz Man label between 1941 and 1954, will be available at www.originjazz.com by the end of the month.

Cary Ginell

Publish

Buy

Sell

Services

Hot Jazz for Sale: Hollywood's Jazz Man Record Shop

Purchase Hot Jazz for Sale: Hollywood's Jazz Man Record Shop with 15% off with coupon code BEACHREAD305

Disclaimer: Use coupon code BEACHREAD305 at checkout and receive 15% off Hot Jazz for Sale: Hollywood's Jazz Man Record Shop. Maximum savings with this promotion is $10. You can only use the code once per account, and you can't use this coupon in combination with other coupon codes. This great offer ends on August 15, 2010 at 11:59 PM so try not to procrastinate! While very unlikely we do reserve the right to change or revoke this offer at anytime, and of course we cannot offer this coupon where it is against the law to do so.

Copyright © 2002-2010 Lulu, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

This email was sent to soundthink at aol.com

Lulu.com | 3101 Hillsborough St. | Raleigh | NC | 27607-5436
Manage your account preferences

Unsubscribe from marketing emails from Lulu.com