[78-L] Problems with email

Han Enderman jcenderman at solcon.nl
Wed Jul 21 12:08:05 PDT 2010

I've had the same problem, some months ago several times, and also recently with a single long(!) mail listing the Publix/M-G-M issues.
It appeared that the mails were received correctly by the members (David stated he had one mail now 3 times, since I re-sent it twice),
but in the "Archives" the mails were incomplete (and I only check, a few times a day, the Archives, where any message
immediately appears).

Han Enderman
===
>>> Both messages sent in the last few minutes appear complete at this end!

dl

> Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 16:49:12 +0200
> From: ice261263 at gmail.com
> To: 78-l at klickitat.78online.com
> Subject: [78-L] Problems with email
>
> I don't know why, my emails get cut in the middle. Does anyone know what
> happens?
>
> Inigo
<<<