[78-L] little records

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Tue Jul 20 19:41:11 PDT 2010

Perhaps some are kiddie records, but mostly not.
They are all UK labels. There are quite a number of Hawaiian records on
these labels.
If you're interested in exploring them a bit further see if you can
locate a copy of "The English 78 Picture Book"  by Don Taylor. He's an
Australian author and the book was published in Tasmania. You may be
able to find one online, at your local public library or at your local
university  library if they have an audio department.
Mal Rockwell

*******