[78-L] Commercial - new record auction now available

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Jul 18 19:25:52 PDT 2010

Hi Tom..send the pdf! I've moved and if you've sent a list by mail, it'll probably get forwarded but may be delayed in transit. Postal workers have been so fascinated with my record collecting that they've substituted half-filled bottles of Vitamin C Lotion for CDs being sent to me, tried to charge ten times the correct duty on imports and who knows what else..

dl