[78-L] Bateau Chinois 10inch LPs John RT Davies reissues Ristic, Audubon

Bertrand CHAUMELLE chaumelle at orange.fr
Sun Jul 18 11:00:40 PDT 2010

Hi Thomas,

No, I'm not a collector, I simply enjoy what he did. I saw him a few
days ago in an old Technicolor short and he was outstanding.
Don't know anything about Lang-Worth, sorry.
I bought the Bateau Chinois from Burt Bradfield, a long time ago. He
worked for French RCA Victor as you may know, and he sold jazz records
in his garage, near Montrouge.

All sides rec. in NYC, 1926:
106493 Sweet Child (Actuelle 11042)
106494B I Want Somebody To Cheer Me Up (11043)
107160A Sunday (Perfect 11633)
107161A  I Don't Mind Being All Alone (11632)
107180 Meadow Lark (Actuelle 11341)
107182 I Never Knew What The Moonlight Could Do (Perfect 11634)
107194 I'm Tellin' The Birds - Tellin' The Bees (Actuelle 11341)
107281 Lonely Eyes (Perfect 11637)
107282 Since I Found You (11637)
107283 I Know That You Know (11638)

See you,