[78-L] Singing Dogs

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Sun Jul 18 09:20:55 PDT 2010

Royal Pemberton wrote:
> Nixa is correct.

Nixa is a British Pye label I believe.  The original issues of Don
Charles' Singing Dogs were Danish, and George Brock-Nannestad might be a
source for the info.  We discussed these decades ago.  The 1960s or 70s
reissue on RCA Victor was much edited from their original 78 and 45 (I
have both with the picture sleeves) in the 50s.  There is an American LP
on a kiddie label that had tracks I've never seen elsewhere in the U.S.
I'll try to dig it up, if you pardon the expression.

Mike (check out your woofers and sub-woofers) Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com