[78-L] Cleaning Gels

maceo maceo at nugrape.net
Fri Jul 9 11:18:48 PDT 2010

Hello,

Thanks for all the emails re: gels, Graeme likewise not something I feel
comfortable using glues etc, the record gel is apparently only fairly
new, as bloke said he saw it on a new inventor's show, I would presume
they would demonstrate on a vinyl record.
Does not seem too practicable way to clean, as without knowing the set
time, etc seems a lot of work., I'll stick to my current water based
wetting agent cleaning solution.

Regards,

Gary