[78-L] Cleaning Gels

Malcolm - Venerable Music malcolm at venerablemusic.com
Fri Jul 9 07:59:13 PDT 2010

Very interesting! I can see how this would work with vinyl records as the
glue is Poly-Vinyl based as well & the glue would not be overly adhesive to
the surface, but would this work the same way with shellac?
Anyone ever try it on an older record? I would be afraid that unlike a vinyl
record the glue would actually adhere to the surface of a 78.
Malcolm

Venerable Music - http://www.venerablemusic.com/
78rpm Auctions - http://www.vmauctions.com/
On Myspace - http://www.myspace.com/venerablemusic