[78-L] 78 database

David Palmquist davidpalmquist at dccnet.com
Wed Jul 7 22:44:01 PDT 2010

Thank you, Steven.  I have Access 2000 but last time I tried it, I
found the learning curve was steep.  I'll give it another try.

I currently use FileMaker but I'm looking for something that will
allow me to upload a database visitors can sort on any of 5
fields.  Currently, I sort on my computer, print each result to PDF
and upload those.  It's slow and time consuming, and the files are huge.
http://www.ellingtonweb.ca/Hostedpages/CDCatalogue/CD-Lists.htm

HTML allows sortable tables, but when you're at 9,000 plus rows of
data, it isn't so great.

Thanks again
David