[78-L] HMV catalog/archive?

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Wed Jul 7 10:15:32 PDT 2010

While we are on the subject of books and discographies, I have just
stumbled across the listing with photographs of part of a 5000 jazz
discography auction that was held in 2007.  This is just part III and is
sixteen pages of lots.  You will see things here you never dreamed had
been published.  Here's page one.
http://www.nationalbookauctions.com/11182007/18november071.htm  You can
get to the other 15pages from here, but can anyone find the other parts
of the auction?

Mike Biel   mbiel at mbiel.com