[78-L] HMV catalog/archive?

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Wed Jul 7 09:13:54 PDT 2010

Thanks, Benno.
I'd love to go on a field trip to England, if I could get someone to pay
for it!
I have lots of collector/historian/discographer friends there I've never
met.
What I really need are song title/matrix & issue number lists of B, BD
and EA issue series recordings produced in 1920s-1930s. Perhaps the
CLPGS may have these. I'm checking.
Mal

*******