[78-L] Even better!

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Tue Jul 6 14:37:08 PDT 2010

Julian Vein wrote:

> But he does have Michael Jackson's "Thriller" going for 37 cents, so he
> can't be all bad! Julian Vein

Actually looking thru his stuff I picked up a Mark 56 LP of old time
radio interviews done by a friend of mine, Frank Bresee, that I have
been needing.  Mint sealed 2-lp set, $15 with free postage is
reasonable.  He just doesn't know 78s.  He must think Gennetts are magic.

Remember how we discussed last year the pricing of MJ's stuff right the
day he died and how quickly the prices fell.  But a Thriller that closed
on ebay a half hour after the announcement went for many hundreds
despite not having any bids the hour before.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com