[78-L] V-Discs

warren moorman wlmoorman3 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 6 08:37:38 PDT 2010

"NC"  could likely mean they were for use by the non-commissioned officers only, who on many bases had their own NCO club, in which coveted
items like V-discs could be found. However, I agree that the letters look more like "N" (or "V"),  and "A" (or "G"). The military being where the idea of acronym jargon was born, these initials could mean many things, but I doubt that they refer to anything radiation related.

Warren