[78-L] FS: 177 Cylinders

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Tue Jul 6 08:03:00 PDT 2010

Mark GInter wrote:
> I have 177 cylinder records left that I want to sell. I want to sell them as
> a batch. They are all in good, playable condition and would be a nice
> addition to a collection or could be listed on Ebay and sold. I just don't
> have the time to mess with listing them right now. Asking $450.  Buyer is
> responsible for pick up or shipping and packing cost.

Of course this is not appropriate for the 78-L because the 78-C
(comercial) list was formed specifically to take all sales notices like
this off of the 78-L.  Not only would you probably get better results on
the 78-C because all of the readers are looking for things to buy or
sell,  but you would also get better results for a pick up order if you
at least gave us a hint of where you are located.  That might make a
difference to some.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com