[78-L] Teddy Joyce trumpet ID?

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Mon Jul 5 19:23:10 PDT 2010

Thanks,  Al...I don't think it's TD as for one thing you can hear both
trombone and trumpet on the ride-out of Gotta Feelin' For You.   That said,
the muted work on Collegiate Sam doesn't really sound like the open-horn guy
on the other side...so maybe it is Tom.

Whoever it is,  it's a fine record!  I do have one copy which plays close to
new...just a few little buzzes which I can tolerate.

Taylor