[78-L] Down Home records

Han Enderman jcenderman at solcon.nl
Fri Jul 2 08:47:20 PDT 2010

No.
Some (11, 12, 13) are by CLANCY HAYES and His WASHBOARD FIVE.
Watters issues (1-7) as by LU WATTERS JAZZ BAND.
Of most issues (but not all) I have a label image.

Han Enderman
===

Down Home 5   DH-9   Frankie and Johnny  2/7/50
                     DH 10  Muskrat Ramble  2/7/50
Down Home 6   DH 11  Alcoholic Blues  2/7/50
                     DH 12  My Little Bimbo  2/7/50
Down Home 11  DH 21  Auntie Skinner's Chicken Dinners  Dec. 1949
                      DH 22  Nobody Knows You When You're Down and Out  Dec. 1949
Down Home 13  DH 25  Ballin' the Jack   Dec. 1949
                     DH 26  Alabamy Bound   Dec. 1949

All sides are by Lu Watters' Yerba Buena Jazz Band
I don't have anything higher than #14.

Cary Ginell

> From: talk78s.settlemier at sbcglobal.net
> To: 78-l at klickitat.78online.com
> Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 23:29:13 -0500
> Subject: [78-L] Down Home records
>
> Does anyone have any information for the following Down Home catalog numbers?
>
> 5, 6, 11, 13, 15+
>
> I'd like to fill in these gaps before I "publish" in next month's update.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Tyrone
<<<