[78-L] 78 database

David London jusmee123 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 00:58:04 PDT 2010

I would like to set up a database of 78 records, just for my own use, on my
local network on a mySQL server I have running.   I would like to populate
it with as much data about all the 78 records that have been issued, and I
know some web sites have a lot of this information.

Is there anywhere I can download this information so I can convert it and
store it in my database, or is it all regarded as "commercial"?  I had hoped
it might be all public domain and available in some useful format like csv
format.