[78-L] His Master's Voice in America

simmonssomer simmonssomer at comcast.net
Thu Jul 1 13:05:07 PDT 2010

There are always a good number of nutcakes running around on any given day.
Apparently a few have stumbled upon this Victor item on Azamon.
 I'm not going to bid on it. I have a book.
The only thing worth that money would be a WW II U Boat, an 1928 Alfa Romeo
or a night with Annette Hansshaw (when she was alive you filthy minded
pervs.)

Al Simmons