[78-L] Winged Victory 2-12" set -Booklet?

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Jun 30 19:39:48 PDT 2010

In the back crevices of my mind, which resemble something that might have delighted the Collyer Brothers, it seems to me that it was Sellers who asked the question and then sang the unsung hero.

Yep..it's at the beginning of "The Gold Plate Robbery. February 16/59, in Volume 14 of the BBC's CD series (can't believe I actually found it by looking at possible titles). "Peter Sellers Sings George Gershwin" also dates from 1959.

It's all in the mind, you know.

dl