[78-L] San Francisco Records, wuz (I forget)

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Jun 30 19:21:46 PDT 2010

I was about to ask the same question. The highest number I have is M-33009, which is HiFi Sounds for Hounds. Barbary Coast's reissues were horrible, fake stereo, overdubbed, and pressed on that flimsy crap we started getting after the "oil shortage". When did they appear? A mid 60s Schwann catalog lists 3 Albert White albums, but they're on Fantasy.

dl