[78-L] Winged Victory 2-12" set -Booklet?

Mike Murray recrdman at dreamscape.com
Wed Jun 30 14:22:37 PDT 2010

Thanks to Jack Raymond I now have photos of the booklet to this album.
Thanks for looking.
Mike Murray

 >>>I recently got a copy of the Decca 2-12" 78rpm set (#363), "Winged
Victory", featuring songs from the 1943 Moss Hart produced US Army
Air Forces musical play.

As with many Decca sets of the era I understand it originally had a
small Decca booklet with it. Alas not so with my copy. Anyone have
this booklet that can scan it and send a copy to me at e-address
above or by mail (contact me privately). Appreciate any help on this.

BTW, was there ever any further expanded 78 or vinyl reissues of
this? (I know its on CD)

Thanks
Mike Murray<<<