[78-L] The First Lp Is Released..okay, count the howlers

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Jun 25 19:11:39 PDT 2010

My comments haven't been approved, but there haven't been any updates since Tuesday. That story is even more full of holes than I realized, especially the one about Wallerstein cancelling an early LP program at Columbia..he was still at Victor in 1933 and for several years to come.

We've mentioned this before, but how many titles did Columbia have at the launch? I know they didn't have all the jackets ready.

dl