[78-L] King Cole, was RE: Nick Lucas on Transcriptions

Robert M. Bratcher Jr. bratcher at pdq.net
Thu Jun 24 10:51:09 PDT 2010

At 08:44 AM 6/24/2010, you wrote:

>From: bratcher at pdq.net
> > Subject: Re: [78-L] Nick Lucas on Transcriptions
> >
> > At 06:36 PM 6/23/2010, you wrote:
> >
> > >I did a 4-CD set of King Cole Macgregor/UTS Transcriptions for Music
> > >& Arts some years ago. Not all of them, since 4 discs was the
> > >maximum and there were a couple I couldn't find (and a couple were
> > >accompaniments to singers who were adequately represented already). >dl
> > >

> > Do you know what this set is called so that I can try to find it on Amazon?
> >

>Music & Arts CD 911: THE KING COLE TRIO: THE MacGREGOR YEARS, 1941-1945
>

>dl

Found it!! But sadly it's not available at Amazon new or used. But at
least the preview tracks sound nice.

http://www.amazon.com/Macgregor-Years-1941-1945-King-Cole/dp/B000001OH8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1277401373&sr=1-1

Can't seem to find it anywhere else online either. Oh well, I wanted
to buy one. It's not even on Ebay......