[78-L] Is there anyone out there?? ^

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Jun 23 16:43:55 PDT 2010

> From: mbiel at mbiel.com>
>

> > From: agp2176 at verizon.net
> > From: David Lennick <dlennick at sympatico.ca>
> > > Too bad I wasn't transferring something at the time..would have
> > > been interesting to see how well my old SC35 tracks. Instead we
> > > were doing something mundane like eating lunch. Even the cat didn't notice. dl
> >
> > Of course your old home you just moved out of probably collapsed! mb> >
>
> > Wonder if Barr and his records and his pre-Confederation hut
> > are still standing? dl
>
> Oshawa is probably awash with milk cases! I think the only thing
> holding that house together was the stuff that his landlady had hauled
> away!! Maybe it was being propped up by his upper plate! Somebody give
> him a call. mb

Not to worry..Oshawa ain't awash with nuttin'. We didn't even get the severe thunderstorms they were bellowing about all afternoon, while Buffalo is still giving tornado warnings this evening. I'll go in tomorrow and see if the place is still standing (Buffalo that is)..then I'll have trouble getting back into the Toronto area because of all the motorcades bearing world leaders and I'm wondering if the earthquake was a dry run for the end of the world which will probably occur during the G20 Summit this weekend and not a moment too soon.

We want an apocalypse NOW!!