[78-L] pallophotophone / times union

Vincent Fitzpatrick jvftzjvftz at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 17:32:00 PDT 2010

When I said "multi-track," I didn't mean stereo.  The description I am
recalling was similar to the Pallophotophone films--different recordings
running side-by-side on the film, so as to make full use of the width of the
film.

I also recall reading somewhere that Hal Roach developed or used a
mechanical system of recording on film with a chisel-type, to be played back
optically.

I'll have to google for these "recovered memories."

VF

--
100505-277
Repeal TerriSchiavoCare