[78-L] proposal, was ...we're rich!

neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 18:08:23 PDT 2010

I'd like to propose a moratorium on overpriced, especially ridicuously
over priced ebay record finds. I'm getting so very tired of it. Yes, by
now we all know that there are people with no idea of reality trying to
sell these things, hoping to make the big kill on oboy.

They will figure it out eventually - maybe.

joe salerno