[78-L] what a whiner!

David Breneman david_breneman at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 17 09:01:20 PDT 2010

--- On Thu, 6/17/10, Erwin Kluwer <ekluwer at gmail.com> wrote:

> And can somebody explain why it is for this guy sooooo hard
> to part with his
> 78 collection while being legally blind and DEAF!!!!

"Legally blind" and "legally deaf" are terms of art.  They
are usually employed in legal or insurance circles.  However,
this guy's sales pitch seems to be "Pity me!  Send me money!
I'll throw in this record!"  If he really was the record
collecting expert he portrays himself as in his other listings,
he'd know that the best way to get the record's true and best
value would be to offer it to a respected auction house like
Nauck's for sale without the histrionics.