[78-L] Victor album P-76

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Jun 16 20:59:45 PDT 2010

These are from a Victor catalog. Titles shown, but not the A or B sides.

27554    The Glow Worm/Love Sends a Little Gift of Roses

27555    Nola/Two Guitars

27556    Dark eyes/Roses of Picardy

27557    Amaryllis/The World is Waiting for the Sunrise

Would you (or anyone) have the booklet for P-31, "Night Music" by Frederick Fradkin and the Moodmasters? Odd original compositions by someone named Ben Machan.

dl