[78-L] Hmm, did this go to someone else by mistake? ^

Julian Vein julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jun 16 14:15:15 PDT 2010

David Lennick wrote:
> No, I haven't received it yet.... dl
>

> "From Mr.john akpai, confirm if you have receive 500,000,00GBP compensation funds,if not contact barrister Paul mills via(att.p.mills at chita.ru) currently I am in Japan for a project, I believed you must have received it by now, keep in touch bye. akpai‏"

I've gotten rid of my spammers (the ones that start off saying that they
are the widow of General So-and-so, who was killed in a plane crash in
2005). What I did was when I received one I would forward it to the next
one. Then I would cut and paste the two messages, which I would then
send on to the next one.

Gradually, the file of messages reached about 100 pages, so each time I
received spam, I would send the ever-increasing batch of messages,
perhaps 30, 40 or 50 times to each spammer. One even emailed me to
"leave them alone"! They eventually stopped sending me their rubbish.

      Julian Vein

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5202 (20100616) __________

http://www.eset.com