[78-L] Slightly OT: Off Center Columbia 827 LP Bunk Johnson

Julian Vein julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jun 16 00:47:36 PDT 2010

David Lewis wrote:
Anyone else have an off center side 2 on Columbia CL 827, the
pretentiously titled "The Last Testament of a Great Jazzman." I've got
one and it's really quite bad; Bunk's band is already a little
challenged in terms of intonation and this makes the date sound like
Chinese New Year.

Uncle Dave Lewis
uncledavelewis at hotmail.com
Do you mean CL 829? I have this also, with wow. I also have a fine
pressing on on Dutch Philips. Lord doesn't show either issue, or the UK
one. It was reissued on Columbia Special Products JCL829.

      Julian Vein

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5199 (20100615) __________

http://www.eset.com