[78-L] "Buccaneer" lacquers..info please?

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Jun 16 11:46:42 PDT 2010

I have 10 lacquers with flaking labels (discs are fine, thank you) of material recorded in Haiti, Havana and Nassau, all with "Collection of Laura C. Bolton" around the upper circumference, "Buccaneer" hand written across each label, "1936" for date, and non-sequential numbers like 38A backed with 52. Dances, calypso numbers (I think) like "Miss Tidy, Lend Me Your Pigeon" etc..what exactly is the source for these?