[78-L] Written any good blues lately?

Julian Vein julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Jun 14 08:18:52 PDT 2010

yves francois wrote:
> David
> thanks, LOVED it
>    ... now I know that the blues are endangered, see #20:
>
> 20. I don't care how tragic your life: if you own a computer, you cannot sing the blues.
>
> well, almost everyone owns a computer in 2010 .... even if they did not pay fer it
>

> re: kosher wine, many winos drink it and do not know its kosher, in fact one should say consciously drinking kosher wine may be more accurate
>
> Yves (who is listening to an 8 bar blues right now - James "Sugar Boy' Crawford's "You You You" from NOLA 1953)
During the "blues craze" of the 60s in Britain, when the blues musicians
were being cosseted by fans, I had visions of them being
chauffeur-driven to their engagements.

The current market value of a blues 78 is in inverse proportion to how
much the singer was paid on the day.

      Julian Vein

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5195 (20100614) __________

http://www.eset.com