[78-L] Eddie Cantor dates

Randy Watts rew1014 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 13 20:40:49 PDT 2010

Just a thought, but the Capitol EDDIE CANTOR STORY sides are soundtrack recordings, aren't they? Since the movie was released in early 1954, it seems they would have had to have been recorded much earlier than the previous October. (I know that's the date in Ruppli's Capitol discog. A Capitol CD release of Cantor's "Makin' Whoopee" gives the same recording date.)

Randy