[78-L] John Charles Thomas - final recordings (1949)

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net
Sun Jun 13 09:49:13 PDT 2010

The broadcast material listed in the J David Goldin collection
is catalogued here:  http://radiogoldindex.com/cgi-local/p4.cgi?ArtistName=Thomas,%20John%20Charles&ArtistNumber=22112

Any details of other material is of interest.

The WORD material could have been drawn from transcriptions, particularly
given the large number of songe, but Goldin does not list much for 1949.

Thanks, Thomas.