[78-L] Corrections for Decca 17000 Cajun series titles (for Tyrone)

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Thu Jun 10 20:59:51 PDT 2010

That one WAS on the label, because it is misspelled. I specifically remember forcing myself to repeat the misspelling in the discography. I have six of the 17000 series under 17030 and all sides have English translations. I have my notes somewhere and can possibly find clues to what I did, but I believe that most, if not all of them were on the labels. Occasionally, it would not be on the label but was on the company label copy, which was a facsimile of the label in the ledgers that was sent to the printer.

Cary Ginell