[78-L] Corrections for Decca 17000 Cajun series titles (for Tyrone)

Tyrone Settlemier talk78s.settlemier at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 10 19:00:03 PDT 2010

Cary,

How incredibly generous.  This data came from the Abrams files.  Do you know
where he got the English titles from?  Were they part of the catalog, or did
someone do some translation on the side?  To get to the point, should I keep
the English data, as it is found in a catalog somewhere, or should I discard
it?

Many, many thanks, beyond words!

Tyrone