[78-L] Joseph Pizzarello on Bettini

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Mon Jun 7 21:38:50 PDT 2010

You are confusing the recorder with the reproducer.  The web page you
linked to is discussing ONLY the reproducer.  How does the reproducer
with its adjustable weight have ANY effect on the recording that is on
the cylinder that you are hearing played on some other machine?????
That page does NOT say anything about maximizing the force of the
recording stylus or anything about how the recordings were made.  It
does not say anything about the purpose or effect of the spider legs in
the recorder.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com