[78-L] Lu Watters air shot

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Sun Jun 6 22:20:22 PDT 2010

The disc is vinyl with an extra hole punched off-center in the label. Most of the labels have been torn off but the word "Presto" is clearly legible on one side. Stickers were pasted over the labels with the identification of the artist, song title, and year, plus the words "air shot." In examining the disc, it may be a lacquer after all, as I can see that the core of the disc is aluminum.

Cary Ginell