[78-L] Lu Watters air shot

buster busterdog at mac.com
Sun Jun 6 16:43:40 PDT 2010

Are Lu Watters records attractive to collectors?  I have a huge pile
of them, I guess from the 50s and 60s, that I got from one of Turk
Murphy's trumpet players many years ago on a trip to Marin county,
near San Francisco. He got them off of Turk's widow, so I guess they
were originally from his collection.

I sampled a few but didn't like them so there they sit.