[78-L] Tony Russell's Country Music Discog cheap

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Sun Jun 6 04:35:46 PDT 2010

From: david.diehl at hensteeth.com
> Yeah, you can scout around for a better price but . . .
> I support real stores

It does make a difference when you are half an ocean plus half a
continent away from that real store, which was Mal's situation.  Plus,
since the prices mentioned were from the Marketplace sellers, MANY of
these ARE ALSO real stores which expand their walls thru the internet.
Amazon itself priced it above that of Half-Price.

> I also scored 5 NM [non-library!] New World anthologies and
> a buncha Obiecrap in the closeout bins @ 50 cents each.

I've scored my nearly complete set of New World plus oodles of dups
mainly for free.

And of course Mal would have to swim back to Hawaii with them clutched
in his teeth.

> (and I get an extra 10% off for being a edjikator).  DJD

Just enough to pay the taxes on the purchase!  I use my Senior Discount
for that at restaurants.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com