[78-L] Did The English Take Better Care Of Their Records?

david.diehl at hensteeth.com david.diehl at hensteeth.com
Sat Jun 5 20:15:22 PDT 2010

I have been told that the way for UK jazz enthusiasts to circumvent draconian currency restrictions imposed by Great Britain after WWII was to pack up quantities of the master-pressed goodies unavailable in the states and bring them over here to finance their travels.
 DJD
Visit the Blue Pages: the Encyclopedic Guide to 78 RPM Party Records
http://www.hensteeth.com