[78-L] Billie Holiday lacquer...

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Sat Jun 5 16:26:53 PDT 2010

It'll only cost you a quarter to find out. Holiday is a hot subject on youPay. Just about anything will get attention. Use buzz words like "scarce," "unique," (but not "shinny") and you'll probably get some action. I don't know how many copies of "Strange Fruit" on Commodore have gone for three figures. There was an especially rich run of them right after the Ken Burns "Jazz" fiasco aired. I timed it so I held back several copies until after that segment was broadcast and I made over $100 on each. (What was it that P.T. Barnum said?....)

Cary Ginell