[78-L] Lang-Worth 8" transcriptions

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Fri Jun 4 12:45:20 PDT 2010

Oh, all right.

BR18  Lang-Worth Military Band (Riders for the Flag/Sabre & Spurs/The Commander/American Youth March/The Black Horse Troop)
CH 9  Lang-Worth Chapel Choir, Dir: Emile Cote: (The Heavens Are Declining/All the Way My Saviour Leads Me/The Church in the Wildwood/We Shall Meet By and By)
CH 25x  Hugh Waddill (pipe organ/hymns): I Need Thee Every Hour/The Church's One Foundation/Sweet Saviour, Bless E'er We Go/Mother Dearest, Mother Fairest)
CHx 28  Hugh Waddill: Dear Guardian of Mary/Hail, Queen of Heav'n The Ocean's Star/In the Hour of Trail/Jerusalem the Golden
CH 29  Lang-Worth Chapel Choir: Jesus, Saviour, Pilot Me/One Sweetly Solemn Thought/Nearer My God to Thee/Song of Thanksgiving
CH 43 Hugh Waddill: O Sacred Head Now Wounded/Saviour Thy Dying Love/The STrife is Over/Alas and Did My Saviour Bleed
CH 46  Hugh Waddill: Praise Ye the Father/Agnus Dei/The Angelus
PC 103  Sidney Torch Pop Concert Orch.: The Legend of the Glass Mountain/Dream of Olwen/Skyscraper Fantasy
DL 31  The Ambassadors: When My Baby Smiles at Me/Oh What a Pal Was Mary/Something Seems Tingle-Ingleing/Diane/Winter Wonderland
DL 34  The Ambassadors: Wonderful One/Button Up Your Overcoat/I Love You/Among My Souvenirs/Rackety-Coo/Alabamy Bound
PC 44  Cavalcade of Music Orch. (Irving Szath-Myri, Director): Lovely to Look At/Sweet and Lovely/Holiday for Strings
PC 64  Symphonic Swing by Irving Szath-Myri: Frere Jacques/Row, Row, Row Your Boat/Irish Washerwoman/Szath-Myri Medley No. 4
PC 65  Szath-Myri Concert Rhythm Orch.: Flight of the Bumble Bee/Sailor's Hornpipe/Carmen, Carmela/The Star Spangled Banner/Hickory, Dickory, Dock/City Called Heaven
PC 150  Harmonic Pop Concert Orch.: Sioux War Dance/Forest Fantasy/Carnival of Joy/Marionette March
PC 129  Sidney Torch: Waltz from Sleeping Beauty/Sempre Fidelis/Can-Can
SS 69  Modes Moderne: A Ghost of a Chance/And So to Bed/Stairway to the Stars/On the Avenue

Yours for $2.00 each.

Cary Ginell