[78-L] Lang-Worth 8" transcriptions

Robert M. Bratcher Jr. bratcher at pdq.net
Fri Jun 4 11:49:45 PDT 2010

At 09:44 AM 6/4/2010, you wrote:

>CI 81 is Modernaires+Paula Kelly. That's the highest number I have,
>although I've had one of the Fats Waller discs (got a good trade for
>it decades ago). For what it's worth, I have about half the listed
>CI discs. No spare copies. I also have long runs of many of the
>dance bands such as Ray Anthony, Edmundo Ros etc with quite a few duplicates.
>

>dl

Ever listen to any of your Lang-Worth discs?  Or do they just sit
unplayed in your record collection? I've played the small number of
16" Lang-Worths I own several times since I bought each one but don't
own any 8" other than one disc I hope to win on Ebay over the next
few days. It will get played if I happen to win it....