[78-L] Tony Russell's Country Music Discog cheap

Bill McClung bmcclung78 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 08:43:47 PDT 2010

I'm really p.o.'d!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I spent all day yesterday on this
stupid errand and now you tell me you've changed your minds.   You are all
really old and you are all dead inside!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding.  I enjoy going to Half Price anyway so I just had another
reason to go.  When I went to the one closest to my house it was already
gone.  The gap in the "r's" was still there so it was bought recently.  The
next store I had to drive past anyway and I did buy that copy but I'll be
glad to keep it.  I bought a hardcover soon after it was published and don't
mind at all keeping the paperback to travel with and mark up.

I've got a post gestating in my head about being dead inside and I'll share
it when it's ready unless, of course, I do die before then.

thanks
Bill