[78-L] Lang-Worth 8" transcriptions

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Thu Jun 3 09:35:59 PDT 2010

Mine sound pretty good. Most are pressed on vinyl although they tend to be crackly. Almost all are translucent blue vinyl - the blue ranges from a bright electric blue to a darker, almost opaque blue. I'll bet you can look at a solar eclipse with some of them although I wouldn't recommend it. I've also seen Lang-Worths in dark red and I think purple vinyl as well.

Cary Ginell