[78-L] 78's at "Sally Ann"

Bill McClung bmcclung78 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 09:20:20 PDT 2010

Here in San Antonio the thrift stores won't accept 78s at all.   The Half
Price Bookstores still buy them but there aren't ever that many in stock at
any given time.   I check Craig's list but haven't found anything there for
quite awhile.

I work full time so I'm not able yet to spend as much time looking as I'd
like. This is one reason I'm not doing much on E.B., the other being the
wife knows all and sees all.

How many of you have "I buy 78s" ads running?  And where do you run them?

My best finds are either what I stumble across or through my network of
individuals who are watching out for 78s for me.  I got three calls this
week from my network (one in Houston, one in Dallas, one in San Antonio) so
I'm not complaining.  I'd just like to hear from you on how you find 78s.