[78-L] Shipping to Singapore and Russia

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Tue Jun 1 09:19:56 PDT 2010

I don't think this is quite so, but I could be wrong. I believe Media
mail from the US west coast to Hawaii still comes by ship.
FYI, Priority mail and 1st Class letters come by air and take from 3 to
5 days to get here, but Media and low end posts, such as junk mail, come
by ship. Otherwise how could they continue to justify Media taking 6 to
8 weeks to get here? What a waste of warehouse space (which I think is
where Media mail goes until the PO deems is long enough for people to
pay the lower rates).
Malcolm

*******