[78-L] Voice Of America Dates

Alan Bunting alanbuntinguk at yahoo.com
Mon May 31 04:38:57 PDT 2010

Now it's clear that it would have been better if I hadn't used the words "off topic" in my original post, please is there anyone who can answer my question re. date of issue information for the 16" Voice Of America transcriptions in their PO series, especially PO 29 to PO 140.

If not, any suggestions as to where I might find it would be welcome.

Alan Bunting